• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield armory Echelon 9mm?

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
IMG_9011.jpeg

Anyone got one yet? Just another polymer pistol? Or the latest greatest amazing breakthrough in modern weaponry?!

I looked at one at Dalonega gold and pawn it’s pretty impressive the trigger felt great the reset was very good and the price is ok. I just don’t know about getting one yet. The last one I bought that was a new release kinda burnt me I think I will wait and see what kind of bugs develop before buying one

I have enough full size pistols but may look at one when they come out with a compact model and you know they will. Give it about six months and they will probably be 100 bucks cheaper.

Looks like about every other Glock / Polymer80. What’s so special about it? Zzzzzzzz. Wake me when something really new is invented.

View attachment 5968768

Anyone got one yet? Just another polymer pistol? Or the latest greatest amazing breakthrough in modern weaponry?!
Honest outlaw did a good review on YouTube, he hasn’t put a 1000 through it yet, but initial finding are it’s pretty accurate, good trigger, quick reset and the ambi mag release actually works.

Held one today. nice trigger and reset. As long as there is no intial problems with firing issues in the first production run, I think Springfield will sell a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom