• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Days at Adventure Outdoors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ODT.
I trust that you will accept my comments as a proactive suggestion - please clearly communicate within advertised specials and on phone whether the items advertised are order only or actually available in stock. I have had several bad experiences calling to confirm that you had an advertised item in stock and driving across town only to find that I had to pay for an item and you would order and then contact me when it arrived. The in stock item I was told was in stock was for display only. Your counter help was not very sympathetic to my concerns shrugging their shoulders and asking for the next in line as if they could care less... hopefully your working through the growing pains and focused on customer service moving forward.
Good Luck!
very well said
I made two trips to that store and left angry as a wet hen both times.

Never again.
i have been there two times also and wasnt happy when i left but lets not jam up this thread with bad stuff just welcome them and see how it goes i have been told the new stoe is better and the cs is a lot better..

Welcome? Probably won't be warm but welcome:)

looks like you were right red.. but all the same welcome AO

Having great customer service goes a long way! Many people rather go to a place and pay a little extra than deal with a company who is always understaffed and not wanting to go the extra mile! New store needs to start off on a good foot than keep doing the same!

There are also a limited number of vouchers for 1 free hour of range time with the purchase of a Springfield firearm (during Springfield Days) once the range opens so be sure to ask for that at the registers when you check out.

We are also receiving new products in every week. Most recently, we are now stocking Big Green Eggs and Big Green Egg supplies so be sure to keep checking back to see what we have.

Was there today. Yall got to do something with the check-out process. Folks buying guns are filling out their forms in the check out line while folks wait to buy other things. Lost some sales over that.

Was there today. Yall got to do something with the check-out process. Folks buying guns are filling out their forms in the check out line while folks wait to buy other things. Lost some sales over that.

^^^^^ always been that way....not going to ruin a welcome though, welcome AO.

I made two trips to that store and left angry as a wet hen both times.

Never again.

i just noticed WHO the OP was........wonder what sparked this?...lol

I'll give a welcome, although it looks like a much better welcome here than i received over there....oh wait...never got one.......left with nothing more than once....done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom