• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield & Rock River sell out 2nd amendment rights for $$

There is no loyalty when $ is involved.
This reminds me of how the insurance companies were all on board for Obamacare before it passed since it "looked like" a huge windfall payday for them. If they had been paying attention and not so greedy they would have known what Obama's ultimate goal was.
These two companies will soon learn the hard way. Target is still losing money and jot learning from it.But even if they completely reversed their pro he/she/it bathroom policy it would be too little way too late.

I am in the Military, if my men make a mistake, it is my fault because ultimately I'm in charge. I have a hard time believing you didn't know what they were doing. This is their BS answer to prevent massive losses in sales. I think they knew exactly what they were doing, it just backfired.
Exactly. They knew, tried to hide it and that backfired hardcore. Their response to it confirms 100% in my mind they knew. That was a thrown together surprised response. I dont think they ever expected that to see the light of day.

This reminds me of how the insurance companies were all on board for Obamacare before it passed since it "looked like" a huge windfall payday for them. If they had been paying attention and not so greedy they would have known what Obama's ultimate goal was.
These two companies will soon learn the hard way. Target is still losing money and jot learning from it.But even if they completely reversed their pro he/she/it bathroom policy it would be too little way too late.
When it comes to business you have to remain neutral. You go to the right or left its guaranteed you are going to lose sales because of it.

Can someone explain this to me? I get the nine ffl transactions being ****ty but what does the rest of it mean?

Am interested in any protest sale of Springfield or Rock River stuff that folks are determined to part with because of this. Message me with what you have, and have to have for it-

I got an email from Springfield a moment ago that reads as follows:

The 2nd Amendment urgently needs your help in Illinois!

The Illinois House of Representatives may consider Senate Bill 1657, legislation that could put state gun dealers out of business, at any time!

It is imperative you share this with friends and family living in Illinois and strongly urge them to OPPOSE SB 1657!

SB 1657 would create onerous mandatory regulations, fees potentially in the thousands of dollars and excessive amounts of red tape that would almost assuredly force the closure of many firearm dealers, and prevent prospective owners from opening new ones. The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) already licenses and closely monitors all federally licensed firearm dealers (FFLs) and strictly enforces any violation of federal law.
SB 1657 goes far beyond federal law and is designed to shut down as many FFLs as possible.

Again, please click the “Take Action” button above to contact your state Representative and urge them to strongly oppose SB 1657! Stay tuned to www.nraila.org for further updates on this bill.

Back
Top Bottom