• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Springfield XDS .9mm . That good or that bad ??

EZBS35

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
195   0
Reaction score

Never see them listed & got to thinking .

Do I never see them because they are keepers or because nobody likes them enough to even buy them .

I've seen alot of good reviews since the safety issue has been fixed on them .

Just wondering .

There have been a lot listed. Not quite as many as the .45 but there have been plenty. Been wondering the same thing myself about the 9mm.

I had it and loved it. They are great guns. Conceal well, shoot great. A lot of people seem to have gotten spooked by the recall and sold theirs. Others seem to have replaced their EDC with something else while it was gone for recall and by the time it got back they preferred the new EDC and sold the XDs.

It may be that dealers are not aware that they are available. I checked on getting a new one at two local stores and the guys did not know it was available in 9mm. One of them pulled out his catalog to check the price and it was not in the last catalog that he usually orders from.

It may be that dealers are not aware that they are available. I checked on getting a new one at two local stores and the guys did not know it was available in 9mm. One of them pulled out his catalog to check the price and it was not in the last catalog that he usually orders from.

You're going to the wrong FFL's.. Cherokee Gun and Pawn, Georgia Gun Store, Classic City Firearms. Find which is closer and I'm sure they have one new for under $500... I got mine from CGP

Back
Top Bottom