Springfield XDS

Bombpicker

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
If you have been on the fence about buying one of these guns do it. It is one of the most accurate and easy to conseal pistols I have ever owned. Even my wife enjoys shooting this gun.

I do recommend making one modification and that is the Powder River Precision spring kit. It solves the only problem I noticed with this pistol and that is the spongy trigger. It also drops the trigger pull from 5.5-6 pounds, down to 4.5-5 pounds.

If your worried about capacity buy the extended magazines, this will jump you up to 7 and 1.

And before you ask, yes I do own a M&P Shield and I like that gun too. But I like carrying a .45 ACP much more. I think the Shield with the Apex trigger is a very excellent and easy to carry firearm and if they ever offer the shield in .45 I will buy one of they too. Of course if some of you did not buy a XDS because you do not like the .45, just wait, because I think Springfield will be offering the XDS in other calibers. Why do I think this you may ask? Because if you look on the back of the paddle holster that comes with the XDS it states that this holster is for the XDS .45, .40, 9 mm.

Oh yes, and if you do decide to buy this gun Chearakee Gun and Pawn is selling they for $499.95 at the gun show in Lawanceville this weekend.

Have fun

Back
Top Bottom