Squirrels Today

Nothing wrong with most early season squirrels. If they have wolves it's obvious, but most don't. I've killed hundreds and only had two with wolves and I do hunt the early season. On the other hand, almost all rabbits have worms before first frost.

Well in true huntin form, I was out on the land today with the 10/22 in hand.

I saw 7 turkeys, and 4 deers (3 doe 1 spike).....

Not a single squirrel in sight :) but that's how it goes... And my plots and stands are better so it's all in a days work.

Well in true huntin form, I was out on the land today with the 10/22 in hand.

I saw 7 turkeys, and 4 deers (3 doe 1 spike).....

Not a single squirrel in sight :) but that's how it goes... And my plots and stands are better so it's all in a days work.

Woods were dead yesterday morning. The kid had only one come to the hickory tree I put him under, and had a doe come in about 50yrd from him and blow. I saw notta, not a tail twitch, not a limb bounce. Beat being here at work though, the alone time in the woods is rejuvinating.

Nick T

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_brokeice2011.jpg

Woods were dead yesterday morning. The kid had only one come to the hickory tree I put him under, and had a doe come in about 50yrd from him and blow. I saw notta, not a tail twitch, not a limb bounce. Beat being here at work though, the alone time in the woods is rejuvinating.

Nick T

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_brokeice2011.jpg

Yes Sir!!

Back
Top Bottom