• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SRT Challenger Demon

KingTuna

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
15   0
Reaction score
Anyone see this yet? They are going to unveil the SRT Challenger Demon at the New York International Autoshow week. It's going to have more than 707 hp, I'd say closer to 800. It's also supposed to have a widebody design in the back so they can fit some 315's so it will hook.

Its taking the place of the Viper since they're going to retire that model.
Possibly an all wheel drive vehicle which they said Lamborghini has done with there car.

From my understanding, the only Challenger that will be AWD is the v6. Not enough room for v8 and front differential. I'm interEstes to see if they drop some weight.

From my understanding, the only Challenger that will be AWD is the v6. Not enough room for v8 and front differential. I'm interEstes to see if they drop some weight.

The commercials show it on a scale so I'm with you, I imagine weight will be reduced (as it should be) AWD would be sweet but that's a lot going on under the hood. My hp guess is 804

Anyone see this yet? They are going to unveil the SRT Challenger Demon at the New York International Autoshow week. It's going to have more than 707 hp, I'd say closer to 800. It's also supposed to have a widebody design in the back so they can fit some 315's so it will hook.
Dodge is saying 900...

Back
Top Bottom