• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SRT4?

You must yoga hahahahahah I am not that flexible and had to sit in a z4 before and well I did ok in pass side.
No, just right leg in first, even with full frame OC on my side, I fit fine ................ I'm not a gymnist, nor contorsionist .............. :confused:

Anybody on the trader have a SRT4?

YES.... I have one!... thats right the ole Master Chief drives an SRT-4... every day!!

I've had no issues out of the car, it gets good gas mileage and it gets me where I want to go very fast.

Like what has been posted, I can outrun most any non-crotch rocket.
Good story.. I took the spoiler off mine five days after getting it, besides the hood, it looks like
a neon. (modifications to the turbo and other bolt on's not discussed) Well, I pulled up in the middle lane on Gordon
Highway, two crotchrockets pulled up on either side of me and were yakking over the top of the car.. since they we'rent
paying too much attention to the light, I gunned my little girl and left their butts gawking ... talk about pissed!!... they
had those helmets with the mohawks on them and I could just see the expression on their faces... well.. they caught me,
but I was over (cough cough) 125 ... when they got to within 50yd's, I hit the brakes... just to get under their skin.

I was thinking about getting rid of my girl, but she's been and continues to be alot of fun.
Mine is an 05...black..no spoiler..Master Chief plates.. and a big Masonic sticker in the back window...

Been adding stuff to mine over the years.. and the bhp listed in these posts are close to what I'm running.

Im 120 on a cbr600rr :)
Got the best idea for you then.
6k to work with;
Maybe start with some 8.5:1 pistons rings and ductile sleeves
Mild head job
Mild turbo. Lets say a gt35
770 p&h injectors
Walbro fuel pump
Decent ems
Lil piping and a Interfooler
That should get you around
400 to the ground. Ultimate sleeper!!!! Might just spank the RR in 2nd gear hwy pull.

Back
Top Bottom