• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SRT4?

Poser..................................

:lol:

Its a tdi.

I've always been a 2 wheel guy. Bikes are cheaper and easier to go fast. If my dailey driver was my race car it woild get expensive fast. Plus if I broke it I would be SOL.

I'd say get your brother a cheap car and keep the bike, thiugh I'd like to hear more of these 4th gear wheelies on a 600

Its a tdi.

I've always been a 2 wheel guy. Bikes are cheaper and easier to go fast. If my dailey driver was my race car it woild get expensive fast. Plus if I broke it I would be SOL.

I'd say get your brother a cheap car and keep the bike, thiugh I'd like to hear more of these 4th gear wheelies on a 600
True..you can only hear about them if I get my AUG back ;)

Its a tdi.

It can be done see it many times with a person weighs 130lbs wet at high speeds bounce up into stand up.My size I can't has to be a liter bike

6'2 250lbs here and I don't see how but WOW!!!

Wanna race? I don't race cars anymore but well you could race my bike would be fine.

You don't see how? ...... That I'm 6'1"/250lbs & sit comfortably in a Z4? Why? Am I somehow deformed to your standards? Has my girth somehow offended your import car experience? I'm psychologically offended by your repitoire ............ I'm going to complain to a mod now :tsk:
Its a tdi.

Bud, I'm just messin with ya :lol:

You don't see how? ...... That I'm 6'1"/250lbs & sit comfortably in a Z4? Why? Am I somehow deformed to your standards? Has my girth somehow offended your import car experience? I'm psychologically offended by your repitoire ............ I'm going to complain to a mod now :tsk:

Bud, I'm just messin with ya :lol:

You must yoga hahahahahah I am not that flexible and had to sit in a z4 before and well I did ok in pass side.

I tore mine all to hell and back. The stock trannys do not like 435hp to the front wheels. Went through about 3 of them. Finally I just sold it off after about 100+ passes and 150,000 miles.

Back
Top Bottom