• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SSN - need help

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
I just received a call from a concerned citizen, who I believe to be in India.

My social security number has been cancelled, and I will be in big trouble if I try to use it before calling them back.

I am really tied up with prior commitments today, and I'm wondering if there is an ODT buddy who has time to call them, and get my new SSN.

Thanks, and maybe I can return the favor some time.

Just PM me...ive a few extra i aint using at the moment .... birfdays too! :becky:
I just received a call from a concerned citizen, who I believe to be in India.

My social security number has been cancelled, and I will be in big trouble if I try to use it before calling them back.

I am really tied up with prior commitments today, and I'm wondering if there is an ODT buddy who has time to call them, and get my new SSN.

Thanks, and maybe I can return the favor some time.

I called him. He said I was a doom moother****er. I didn't know what that was but Im sure your ss number will be fixed now.

Usually in the midst of a Big Country I've been holding since lunch

Well damn. Years ago when I was a real man for about three minutes of my life, the guys I served with decided I needed a nickname to go with my accent. They called me Big Country. It was kind of cool and funny at the time. As of now, though, I think I just want to bleach myself repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom