• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stand with the Romeikes and sign the petition: Deportation Deadline October 11

HSLDA, Home School Legal Defense Association, is a legit web site.

Why this petition matters​

The Romeikes are a homeschool family forced to flee Germany. They were being persecuted because of their religious conviction that they should be the ones directing their children’s education.

In 2013, in the face of overwhelming public pressure to grant them asylum, the Obama administration granted the Romeikes an “indefinitely deferred action status.” This has allowed them to live and work in the United States for the last 10 years, without fear of deportation.

Then in September 2023, without any prior warning or explanation, the Romeikes were told that they are being deported, and have four weeks to obtain passports to Germany. Germany’s opposition to homeschooling has only increased in the last 10 years, making criminal charges against this family all but certain upon their return.

President Biden and his administration have the authority to direct the Office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to reinstate the Romeikes’ deferred status and save them from deportation.

Together, we can ask the Biden administration to do just that.

Sign the petition: https://go.hslda.org/HelptheRomeikes2023

As of today: 67,931 Signed, Goal: 100,000
I would like to say something about the USCIS & US embassy petition process but I can’t in fear of possible retaliation. After already spending 15k in the last year with no results in sight I ….

Back
Top Bottom