Starbucks alternative

Justin87

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1562545637018.jpg
...all while wearing a gun.

You can make 20 pots of coffee, pour them all out in the sink except the last one, pour off 16oz. from the last pot into your cup and the remainder into the sink and you'd STILL COME OUT AHEAD of buying a cup at Starbucks.

I have an otherwise smart neice who complains of having no money yet thinks nothing of buying two $5 iced mochas every day. $310 per month, $3,650 per YEAR! RETARDED!!!!!!!

I have never paid 5 bucks for a cup of coffee....I'm cheap and many people are just stupid to them going to Starbucks is more then the coffee it's the whole Experience but the dumbass just leave the place with a cup of over priced coffee ...hell half of them go though the drive though window.....I'm not spending 5 bucks on a cup coffee I need that cash for bullet money....

Black Rifle Coffee Company needs to open up some brick and mortar stores.

They do have 1 in Georgia....If you are ever in Savannah, stop in at Nine Line Apparel. They have a BRCC store/bar and cafe (serving sandwiches and such) in there. I highly recommend it.

450 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah, Georgia

You can make 20 pots of coffee, pour them all out in the sink except the last one, pour off 16oz. from the last pot into your cup and the remainder into the sink and you'd STILL COME OUT AHEAD of buying a cup at Starbucks.
I don’t know why that struck me as so funny. Probably the visual of my girl coming downstairs in the morning & seeing me dump all this hot coffee down the drain.

“Honey, what in the world are you doing?”

Me: “Just pretending I’m going to Starbucks.”

Back
Top Bottom