• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stealth Gear's new "Revolution" line

I've got one for my sig p938 and love it. I like it a lot more than the original vent core design and its holding up well. I bought one when they first released and carry at work in an automotive shop and have not had any issues at all so far

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So, got an iwb mini revolution for wifes glock 43. Going to return asap. Cannot reholster cuz holster collapses when ya remove pistol And retention is too tight (even with screws loosened). I also got a ventcore aiwb + that i will be returning for a few reasons. Wanted to like them but not gonna happen.

I have one that i received in a trade with my glock 26. Its super comfortable and I find myself sweating less than my other IWB holsters.
20170616_180922.jpg

So, got an iwb mini revolution for wifes glock 43. Going to return asap. Cannot reholster cuz holster collapses when ya remove pistol And retention is too tight (even with screws loosened). I also got a ventcore aiwb + that i will be returning for a few reasons. Wanted to like them but not gonna happen.

What's wrong with the vent core. Just curious, I'm still wearing mine daily.

What's wrong with the vent core. Just curious, I'm still wearing mine daily.

the clip ride height options for aiwb + model is either riding at a height where it prints too much or is too low in the waistline to effectively draw. Thats the main issue with it. Its just not a good design imo for centerline carry. Looks like this...

download (2).jpg

My t rex arms is much more concealable/comfortable and functional. Looks like this...

20170325_162551.jpg

The stealthgear aiwb+ is more bulky and just does not have good fit and function. Its also collapes a bit when trying to reholster. A grip tuck claw makes a difference for concealment as well in centerline carry position.

Attachments

• 20170325_162551.jpg
    20170325_162551.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom