• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stealth Gear's new "Revolution" line

jollyrancher

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these in hand yet that isn't a paid reviewer? I already ordered the appendix version because I'm sure its quality based on the IWB mini I ordered from them a few months ago (btw honestly the best holster I ever tried on, if a little pricey). I really just want to know WTF this new backing is made of and how it feels on skin. Hopefully someone will be able to answer but if not I will report back once it gets here (lead time is 25 days not including shipping time :frusty:)
SHLD-IWBM-RV-R.jpg

Hey guys, apparently they claim a 25 day wait but I got my holster this morning so.... I mean I'm not complaining but I didn't expect it for like another 20 days lol. Anyways, I have no idea what that material is even after spending a lot of time trying to figure it out, but the back feels like half-way between suede and velvet? The front is the same material but it feels completely different. It feels more slick and plastic like, almost like some flip flop rubbers. It's very hard to describe. I am having a lot of trouble getting the retention set to my liking. However, I think most of my issues are coming from not having a real gun-belt so when I unholster I pull my pants and belt up quite a ways before it releases. The one standout thing I noticed however is how incredibly light it is. It feels about as heavy as an all kydex holster. Sorry for no pics right now but I'll try and get some up over thanksgiving sometime hopefully.

Hey guys, apparently they claim a 25 day wait but I got my holster this morning so.... I mean I'm not complaining but I didn't expect it for like another 20 days lol. Anyways, I have no idea what that material is even after spending a lot of time trying to figure it out, but the back feels like half-way between suede and velvet? The front is the same material but it feels completely different. It feels more slick and plastic like, almost like some flip flop rubbers. It's very hard to describe. I am having a lot of trouble getting the retention set to my liking. However, I think most of my issues are coming from not having a real gun-belt so when I unholster I pull my pants and belt up quite a ways before it releases. The one standout thing I noticed however is how incredibly light it is. It feels about as heavy as an all kydex holster. Sorry for no pics right now but I'll try and get some up over thanksgiving sometime hopefully.

How is that revolution aiwb for carry?

Back
Top Bottom