• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stevens Double Barrel 12 gauge

FlyDawg72

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
21   0
Reaction score
While cruising an antique place today with my wife (yes, antique place... keeping mama happy insures continued gun purchases) ... anyway, I noticed a shotgun on a table without a price. Upon asking, I was told $400, and I gave a quick once over and continued on the way. I checked ODT and a few other websites for price reference and decided to go back after finishing the full tour. I negotiated down to $350.

This is a Stevens 311 H, 12 gauge double barrel shotgun... SAWED OFF to 18 & 9/16". The seller told me this was a 1954 model that was sawed off by a gunsmith that charged $100 to cut, weld and deburr the ends to give it a nice finish.

I don't think I got a KILLER DEAL, but happy with the purchase price and gun. Pics to follow.

photo-7.jpg
photo-8.jpg
photo-9.jpg

Last edited:
Flydawg72, I just had to have a SXS and got one. Then I saw a Stoeger Double Defense and well, mine had to have some work. Two rails, top and bottom, flat black, hi-viz front site and well, here it is. I have got to keep busy or this will happen again.

i47.tinypic.com_10i8irq.jpg

I am looking to get more info on this shotgun... I have seen in the past someone posted a link to a website where you could trace serial numbers for firearm model details. If anyone has that info, please share it here.

thanks

Just a heads up, I am going to be listing this shotgun for sale. I have done NOTHING to it, and I'm only looking to get the $350 back I paid for it. Fired a handful of times, works great. I am looking to buy a SiG P938 for my wife's CCW.

Back
Top Bottom