• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still made in the USA?

Specific names? And sometimes you need to list a model. I have several of one model of Buck Knives, one is made in the USA the other two are not.
  1. DSK Tactical Compact VX Folding Knife
  2. Three Sisters Forge Custom Chef’s Knife
  3. Jerry Moen Custom Mini Mongoose Pocket Fixed Blade
  4. And the ones right here in our back yard in Cumming, Olde Towne Cutlery,
I stopped by the other day at Olde Towne…. boy, oh boy! They have some badass knifes, made right there. You should stop one day, you will love it.

1. DSK Tactical Compact VX Folding Knife
  2. Three Sisters Forge Custom Chef’s Knife
  3. Jerry Moen Custom Mini Mongoose Pocket Fixed Blade
  4. And the ones right here in our back yard in Cumming, Olde Towne Cutlery,
I stopped by the other day at Olde Towne…. boy, oh boy! They have some badass knifes, made right there. You should stop one day, you will love it.

Is Olde Towne Cutlery the one right off 400 in the strip mall with the package store? I did not know they made knives, or I would have stopped.

Is Olde Towne Cutlery the one right off 400 in the strip mall with the package store? I did not know they made knives, or I would have stopped.
Yes, that’s the one.

Well, they also sale all kinds of other US Made brands. BUT the owner told me if I need one custom made, they can do it.
Besides their own brand.

Hard to believe but Hafner's still makes gun bags (all types) in Florida. I don't know that they source all materials from the US, but they are still cutting and sewing them here. High quality products, a little spendy but I've never had one fail or break in over 35 years of use.

https://makersrow.com/hafner-world-wide-inc

Back
Top Bottom