Still working on

“Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it”

~ Michelangelo

I say this applies here as well.

Carver, I'm always looking for really nice art work such as this. I like the bird for outdoor art. What would the bird carving run? Do you have a shop where I could see your work?

Thanks if you are talking about the bird on the knife handle that is the only carving that's not mine it as carved by someone from Iowa I think, all the others are mine.The carvings I do are mainly one off carving. I'll carve one or two and sell them then carve one or two more, I really don't. want another full time job, I do most of my carving in my basement so I don't have any on display

Talking about the bird head from the piece of wood. Saw some similar carvings in Carrollton the other day.

Thanks if you are talking about the bird on the knife handle that is the only carving that's not mine it as carved by someone from Iowa I think, all the others are mine.The carvings I do are mainly one off carving. I'll carve one or two and sell them then carve one or two more, I really don't. want another full time job, I do most of my carving in my basement so I don't have any on display

Back
Top Bottom