• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stipple Old SIG

MeggaZappin

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Inlaws know I like guns so he gifted me this old sig. I didn't want to seam rude so I said thanks but really not a fan of heavy hammer action guns. My dream gun is a custom glock stipples and undercut with rmr and taclite. He said it's a good competition gun but nobody I follow on Instagram shoots anything like this...hes old school I guess. anyone know if I can get this double undercut and rmr mount? I'd like to maybe stipple the wood grips too, any good gunsmiths out there?

View attachment 950123 Inlaws know I like guns so he gifted me this old sig. I didn't want to seam rude so I said thanks but really not a fan of heavy hammer action guns. My dream gun is a custom glock stipples and undercut with rmr and taclite. He said it's a good competition gun but nobody I follow on Instagram shoots anything like this...hes old school I guess. anyone know if I can get this double undercut and rmr mount? I'd like to maybe stipple the wood grips too, any good gunsmiths out there?

I think you should be appreciative of the very nice gift you received and stop whining about it. It was ****ing free wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom