• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns

I caught a ration of crap from a couple of ODT members when I said I ask for serial numbers before purchasing firearms from private owners. This is exactly why I do so. If you do not care to even try to identify a potentially stolen firearm, you a feeding the bear. If folks add their stolen guns to the available databases, then the thieves will have to find other venues to make money from their ill gotten gains. Sorry for your trouble. Add the SNs to http://www.hotgunz.com/ so one of us doesn't buy them.

I hate a thief. It is gettingto where honest people can't have nice things. I hope the popo catches the a-hole and you get your guns back. I took good pics of all my guns and their serial numbers. Then loaded it on to a couple thumb drives. I have one in a secure place and my daughter has the other. I did not feel keeping the info on my cell phone was a good idea.
I took pictures too, but I was worried that thumb drives would get lost, stolen, whatever. So I emailed the pictures to myself at all my email addresses, then saved them in a folder on email. That way no matter where I'm at, if I can access one of my email accounts I have the ability to give police the numbers.

Hey guys my home in Newnan was broken into Easter weekend. Quite a few guns were stolen so i was hoping members around here could keep an eye or ear out.
My list
AR-15 Anderson lower upper with fde magpul furniture, acog clone
Sks bullpup
Pk380x2
P22 5 inch barrel
Xd40 bitone
Sd9 bitone
Tcp380 pink
Maverick 88 20g
Mossberg 715t 22lr.
Xd9
Taurus judge