• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stopped in Pawn Express in Newnan

Dang it. I don't need more than 2 ARs... There's no point in having more than one, I got 2 already...

I have also started seeing gun and pawn shop's increasing the stock they have on hand. I don't want to jinx anything, but I am starting to thing the gun buying orgy is over. Now if ammo where to show up on shelves I would be real happy.

Regards,

Rob

Why worry about it on the shelves? We have a host of helpers who will gladly pick it up from those inconvenient locations and bring it directly to the ODT for your shopping convenience. And all for a mere 100% markup, which, let's face it, hardly even begins to cover the cost of such a generous service. ;)

Dang it. I don't need more than 2 ARs... There's no point in having more than one, I got 2 already...

2 for each family member. 25 mags for each weapon. ;)

I have also started seeing gun and pawn shop's increasing the stock they have on hand. I don't want to jinx anything, but I am starting to thing the gun buying orgy is over. Now if ammo where to show up on shelves I would be real happy.

Regards,

Rob

Those guns will show up in pawn shops. The ammo will to. The first thing people will be liquidating is stuff they think they can always buy. I look forward to cheap ammo. I plan to stock up.

Rob, it's been over for a month now. My dealer had ARs in stock for the longest. I actually bought a magpul one just like the pic a month ago. :) that's why I don't need a 3rd AR. I only got 2 carrying case that fits 2 ARs.

Woo-Hoo!

It's almost OVER.

It's really almost OVER!

Yep, ammo's starting to become more plentiful and soon you'll see price decreases on that, too.

Just wait until the democrats get the house back.

Then we will REALLY have some worries!

2 for each family member. 25 mags for each weapon. ;)

Those guns will show up in pawn shops. The ammo will to. The first thing people will be liquidating is stuff they think they can always buy. I look forward to cheap ammo. I plan to stock up.
I cant wait for cheap ammo! My predictions is late October.

Just wait until the democrats get the house back.

Then we will REALLY have some worries!

And when do you think THAT will happen?

Most of the dems voted against all of the latest legislation because they wanted to keep their jobs!

- - - Updated - - -

I cant wait for cheap ammo! My predictions is late October.

That's what I was thinking, too. Late Fall. Or is a season "fall"?

Back
Top Bottom