Stores that don't support your second Amendment rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaEngineer

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I'll start the list with Capital City Package on Collier Rd in Atlanta. It used to be they didn't mind but earlier tonight the off-duty cop they had at the door told me the owner no longer allowed firearms on the premises. I told them I'd take my money elsewhere.

I know one of the first comments will be about carrying concealed so that no one can tell you to leave so let me get it out of the way now. I shouldn't have to do that.

Any other stores that don't support out right to carry?

OC or CC is your choice. Allowing you to OC in a privately-owned business is the store owner's choice. If you choose to OC...you force their hand, one way or another. In an inner city liquor store...yeah, I can somewhat see some validity to their position...especially in that part of town. They don't know what your intentions are...

Yea it seems nobody uses the achives

My bad guys. If someone found the old list feel free to post it and I'll close this one.

In this case it wasn't a sign as there is no sign to see. I was asked to leave. Even at an inner city liquor store I don't see how the person who walks in with it openly and picks up a basket to shop would worry them. I've carried there in the past with no negative comments.

I apologize I just spent like 10 min looking for it... Damit its like a needle in the haystack:frown:
My bad guys. If someone found the old list feel free to post it and I'll close this one.

In this case it wasn't a sign as there is no sign to see. I was asked to leave. Even at an inner city liquor store I don't see how the person who walks in with it openly and picks up a basket to shop would worry them. I've carried there in the past with no negative comments.

I'll start the list with Capital City Package on Collier Rd in Atlanta. It used to be they didn't mind but earlier tonight the off-duty cop they had at the door told me the owner no longer allowed firearms on the premises. I told them I'd take my money elsewhere.

I know one of the first comments will be about carrying concealed so that no one can tell you to leave so let me get it out of the way now. I shouldn't have to do that.

Any other stores that don't support out right to carry?
just curious, but does anyone know if an off duty copp is allowed to carry in a restraunt that the owner says no?

i wasnt being critical....just informative....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom