Straight Outta Compton

People talking to each other in the food court would be a private conversation. This is however a public Internet forum where it's all out in the open.
Nobody invaded your pm , that you know of yet.

I don't view it that way. I don't go in threads just to comment on stuff I don't care about or disprove of. To each his own.

Haven't been to the mall in years so the food court thing is not going to happen. And what people talk about to themselves in a Public place is non of my business. Like stated earlier in this thread, this is a Public forum where people start threads to discuss and comment on certain topics. So, I made my comment and I guess it wasn't to your liking. Now, for the Approving or Disapproving matter. I'm with you. I could give two S***s who approves or disapproves what I watch. Again, IMO, It was a was of time and money.

I just had a snickers so I'm ok now. I'll let you know if it was any good or not. Lol.

If you have any interest in music as a whole, than you'll know N.W.A. changed the face of music and paved the way for a new style and sound. Like them or hate them, they are what they are.

yup pretty hard to argue the effect they have had on the industry, esp when you look at dre. Im hoping to go check the movie out this weekend, I thought it looked pretty good.

I grew up a white kid from Surburbia Massachusetts. I was a huge EZ-E and NWA fan. Realized I had a problem when I started liking Vanilla Ice, but that's a different story. Looking forward to seeing the movie!

The movie was really well done, in my opinion. I saw it with a group of guys Friday night.
It wasn't a 10/10, but was very good. It had humor, drama, and more. It definitely showed how shady some folks in the record/music industry are/were.

I don't care who watches it and who don't. I will because it interests me.
memecrunch.com_meme_68S8_white_thug_image.jpg_115c682a5ad04008bbd8e2e332d461fa.jpg

I get the point the OP is making here. The movie has been heavily hyped and advertised. And in so e ways it's kinda like the old VH1 Behind the Music series. It gives you the inside story on what really went on back then. I don't know how factual they kept it though. Not a fan of that whole hip hop scene to say the least. But it was a part of pop culture history. IF... I ever see it I'm sure it will be on Netflr or Hulu. Because there's just no way in hell I will go pay theater prices to see it and sit among a bunch of loud idior to try to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom