Straight Outta Compton

Me and the wife went to see Vacation in Hiram on Sunday. Bunch of young gangsta want a bees were there. One of the Gangstas had his pistol in his front pocket of his saggin pants. Pretty obvious what it was. Glad I had mine concealed on me. Told the wife that's why I carry concealed every where I can. Kind of hilarious.
Did they let him in the theater?

Me and the wife went to see Vacation in Hiram on Sunday. Bunch of young gangsta want a bees were there. One of the Gangstas had his pistol in his front pocket of his saggin pants. Pretty obvious what it was. Glad I had mine concealed on me. Told the wife that's why I carry concealed every where I can. Kind of hilarious.
Too bad it didnt go off and blow his johnson off.

I figured many on here wouldn't see it but if you were a kid/teenager in the late 80s or early 90s you probably listened to some of their music.
I was and I did but I won't. I actually enjoyed rap back in the day. NWA et al. was the DECLINE of rap & hip/hop IMHO.
One white boy's opinion. :afro:

If you have any interest in music as a whole, than you'll know N.W.A. changed the face of music and paved the way for a new style and sound. Like them or hate them, they are what they are.
Kinda like Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew did in the mid \ late 80s They had more more parental warning stickers than any other band at the time. But the funnies thing to me is that the number one hip hop album of the 80s was " License to Ill " by three Jew boys from Brooklyn. THAT is funny!

Back
Top Bottom