Straight Outta Compton

I do like Paul Giamatti. He is a great actor and I have enjoyed all of his movies. Having said that I will give this movie a chance...Just kidding. I won't be watching this ****.

I do like Paul Giamatti. He is a great actor and I have enjoyed all of his movies. Having said that I will give this movie a chance...Just kidding. I won't be watching this ****.

Regarding your signature line, don't forget to flush the Clinton.

Reactions: MRH
Just another movie, glorifying the destructive behavior of a culture of people. Self destructive behavior, that plagues their culture, but somehow gets blamed on anyone but themselves. These artists have been "successful", but stupid movies like this only reinforce the type of behavior that has put them in the situation they are in now. I won't be seeing it, but I will be watching the news, and we will see more reflections of this idiotic mindset.

Just another movie, glorifying the destructive behavior of a culture of people. Self destructive behavior, that plagues their culture, but somehow gets blamed on anyone but themselves. These artists have been "successful", but stupid movies like this only reinforce the type of behavior that has put them in the situation they are in now. I won't be seeing it, but I will be watching the news, and we will see more reflections of this idiotic mindset.

Someone gets it. Glorifying drug use, pimpin, illegal acts, and straight up contempt for whitey is not a great movie. This movie will glorify acts that most of you find cringe worthy but it's ok cause you like their music when you were a kid. This movie will just make things worse. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom