Straight Outta Compton

That's an easy answer. White kids are exposed to that culture in every aspect of daily life. Everything from cable TV to the public school system glorifies ghetto deviance. It has even went so far as to claim that to reject that type of behavior is racist " White Privilege ". That is why Bernie Sanders let a few loud
mouth assholes shout him down and take the microphone from him at HIS OWN campaign appearance less than two weeks ago. Same reason a bunch of White crash dummies blocked a major interstate near Ferguson, MO last week.They have no lives of their own and they think the ghetto hip hop scene is cool. My neighbor has an Army wash out son who acts the same way. He drives an old Crown Vic and has half breed kids all over Fort Valley. I feel for his father but what can you do?

Once again I'll refer y'all to the scene in Gran Torino where the ****** was walking down the street with the Asian girl and ran into the thugs. The more he tried to identify with them the more the rejected him. That's how it is in reality only worse. And the confused white kids of today just don't realize that they are NOT black. But sooner or later some black person or more liked a group of black people WILL show them that they ain't black.
Rant over...

Well put. When I was growing up in the 70's we didn't want to be identified with that culture. In fact we thought the dudes dressing like pimps and driving cars with fat tires and curb feelers were a joke. By the way, I grew up in SE Atlanta.

Well put. When I was growing up in the 70's we didn't want to be identified with that culture. In fact we thought the dudes dressing like pimps and driving cars with fat tires and curb feelers were a joke. By the way, I grew up in SE Atlanta.
Well ironically we get this channel called Bounce TV which is like BET for black folks that don't have cable. On Saturdays they run something called Brown Sugar Satur Night which is all the old Blacksploitation movies from the early 70s like Shaft and Dolemite. I get a big kick out of that. But then I like most stuff from the 70s . I have Sanford and Son on DVD. And I must admit that I would probably dig owning a 73 Eldo or Brurick Electra Duece and a Quota with leapard print upholstery, Tru Spoke wheels and curb feelers.

Back
Top Bottom