• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stranger Things Season 3 Filming dates/locations?

I was over at the old Candler mansion a little while back while working on another film and the building they use for the Laboratory had some stuff going on at it but it may have been for the “thank you for your service” movie.

As is your post. Thanks for adding nothing to this conversation.

I'm reporting you for.... Oh wait, never-mind

I know a couple guys who have done some work on it. Not sure if they're helping out this season. Let me see if I can find anything out.

If you where a flannel shirt and old jeans you should blend right in. There are typically so many people there that know one knows everybody. They filmed a movie in the neighborhood next to ours. My neighbor went over there and hung out with Ashton Kutcher and some girl actor (she was famous but I can't remember who it was). They just walked on and them walked away. Don't be a stupid groupie and they'll leave you alone. I used to work with my dad on productions, we never cared who walked on and off so long as they didn't get in the shot or act stupid. And heaven forbid somebody look/stare directly into the camera from the back ground.

I'm reporting you for.... Oh wait, never-mind

I know a couple guys who have done some work on it. Not sure if they're helping out this season. Let me see if I can find anything out.

If you where a flannel shirt and old jeans you should blend right in. There are typically so many people there that know one knows everybody. They filmed a movie in the neighborhood next to ours. My neighbor went over there and hung out with Ashton Kutcher and some girl actor (she was famous but I can't remember who it was). They just walked on and them walked away. Don't be a stupid groupie and they'll leave you alone. I used to work with my dad on productions, we never cared who walked on and off so long as they didn't get in the shot or act stupid. And heaven forbid somebody look/stare directly into the camera from the back ground.
Are you talking about “Killers”? Filmed in Tributary?? That’s at the end of our road. All those poor trans am’s.

Back
Top Bottom