• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"stray dogs"

Call Animal Control. Let them deal with it.

Around here it is Animal Services handled by the Humane Society.

I called em and they came and got em apparently. I didn't see them catch em but I talked to the husband of the woman and he said they were taken away.

I woulda shot em had I seen em had I had a gun in my hand when they did it. When I woke up my son had an 870 in his hand had he had it on him when they started out across the yard he may have kilt em right then. My guess is he thought they were just causing trouble and eating the cats food and not actually attacking anything it was only when they were gone did he see the other dead kitten.

So quick to say kill the dogs when it's the dumbass people's fault who dumped them

Those people will get theirs when they die if there is any justice. BUT those people didn't kill the kittens the dogs did. First time the dogs were in the yard they didn't kill those kittens and they could have. My son ran em out of the yard and closed the gate. They opened another gate or someone opened it for them.

First time I saw em I didn't think there was any issue. They were just outside the gate with cats laying in the drive without concern. Guess I learned a lesson the hard way.. sad that some kittens paid for it with their lives. Guess I'll be going out when the wife leaves for work so I can open and close the gate from now on and I'll be doing something to prevent an animal from somehow pulling the gate open.

Back
Top Bottom