• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Streamlight ProTac HL $32

How many lumens?
The description says "HL" which looks like 600.
The pic is of an "HL3" which would be 1100.
Seller is Botach, which means it COULD be anything...or nothing at all...

Still, seems like worth taking a chance. It only took me a week to get my money back last time I ordered what they said they had.

Now it seems it may be a listing error... I guess order at your own risk

http://www.slickguns.com/product/st...1100-lumens-black-3145-free-shipping#comments

BEWARE- See below Price seems
Submitted by drdiaboloco on Sat, 2015-05-02 22:10.
BEWARE- See below

Price seems too good to be true. Says it's shipped and sold by "Botach Tactical", but it's less than half of the price for the same item directly from Botach...

EDIT: Ah, I see why now. The item title here and at Amazon says it's model STL88047, but when you look at the fine print in the item description it says it's model STL88049, which is a single AAA-powered light, not a 3X-CR123 light. Big, BIG difference and an equally big error in the listing. The picture of the item even changes at checkout to show the ACTUAL light you're ordering (though the item title remains and still shows the part # for the wrong light).

:tsk: :frusty:

I sent a note to botach through the cancellation option on Amazon to say that unless the order was for the HL3 model number listed in the title they should cancel the order. I have never had a problem with Botach or Amazon so not worried about losing any money but am aware that some folks have had some probs in the past with botach.

botach is in the scum-of-the-earth category for retailers along with cheaper-than-dirt and dicks.

their business practices boil down to 'bait-and-switch' and teaser prices on inventory which doesn't - and never will exist. i think that they use the latter to finance their business from the credit card payments taken at time of purchase which they then have to pay back when the customer inevitably cancels. in essence, it seems to be an interest-free loan that lasts as long as the customer's patience.

there are so many good retailers out there - i will never again use botach to try to save a couple of bucks.

Back
Top Bottom