• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Streamlight ProTac HL $32

Just recieved my order confirmation from Botach and they have indeed switched it for the 88049 AAA model. Just cancelled my order with this note.
I just received an order confirmation from Botach and the item they are billing IS NOT the item that was shown in the listing. The listing clearly shows "STL88047 Pro Tac HL" and Botach is now attempting to ship 88049, which is a MUCH smaller light. This is a classic example of bait and switch. I want this order cancelled and my card credited. Very displeased with Amazon and Botach.

This just cements for me what others already know. Botach is bull****.

Order cancelled and refunded and Botach is "sorry for the inconvenience" LOL, but...

After reading all the positive reviews on the HL, I found a new one on eBay for $59 shipped out of NC.

Does anyone know any reason why I shouldn't use an 18650 Protected rechargeable in this light? I'm a lighting novice.

Edit: specifically these http://www.lightmalls.com/trustfire-3-7v-3000mah-18650-protected-li-ion-battery-one-pair

I'm using them in some weapon lights I got from lightmalls and they have a very impressive shelf life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom