• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STRESS Course, March 16, Aragon GA

I feel as though I have done something similar to this course that your instructing during my time with 2nd Force Reconnaissance Co. FMFLANT. If this course is anything similar to that of what your instructing... These students will be in for a real hell of a treat! It's definitely a mind opener without a shadow of a doubt! Everything you think you can breeze through or can handle unfazed... Well. You'll be quite surprised at how much work you really need. Combat mindset mentality and body kinesthetics are something that everyone can always improve upon. Does any of your period of instruction cover low light/ no light shooting, utilizing IR or night vision? Thank you cmshoot cmshoot for letting us know about your course! I will see what my schedule entails and try to make it out and see what everything is all about. It would probably be good for me after being out of that type of environment for a good several years to see if I've still got it.

I feel as though I have done something similar to this course that your instructing during my time with 2nd Force Reconnaissance Co. FMFLANT. If this course is anything similar to that of what your instructing... These students will be in for a real hell of a treat! It's definitely a mind opener without a shadow of a doubt! Everything you think you can breeze through or can handle unfazed... Well. You'll be quite surprised at how much work you really need. Combat mindset mentality and body kinesthetics are something that everyone can always improve upon. Does any of your period of instruction cover low light/ no light shooting, utilizing IR or night vision? Thank you cmshoot cmshoot for letting us know about your course! I will see what my schedule entails and try to make it out and see what everything is all about. It would probably be good for me after being out of that type of environment for a good several years to see if I've still got it.

This course does not involve lowlight, although I do teach those as well. I’ve got a lowlight course coming up in June and another in July.

I’ve got room in the course, come on down!

Semper Fi!

Is there a breakdown of particular stages of this course? May be interested. Range of targets, especially for the carbine/rifle?

Part of the stress of the course is not knowing what the courses of fire/drills will be. If I tell folks what we will be doing, they would have to prepare.

We will shoot a mix of paper, cardboard and steel targets.

There will be "No Shoot" targets in most, if not all, drills.

The distances will not be overly long. More than likely, not over 50-75yds for carbine shots......but that doesn't mean they will be easy.

Part of the stress of the course is not knowing what the courses of fire/drills will be. If I tell folks what we will be doing, they would have to prepare.

We will shoot a mix of paper, cardboard and steel targets.

There will be "No Shoot" targets in most, if not all, drills.

The distances will not be overly long. More than likely, not over 50-75yds for carbine shots......but that doesn't mean they will be easy.

Do you think this class is a good first class or should I do something like a carbine class first? I like the idea of running in gunning, transitioning from rifle to pistol, no shoot targets etc but I've never had any formal training.

Do you think this class is a good first class or should I do something like a carbine class first? I like the idea of running in gunning, transitioning from rifle to pistol, no shoot targets etc but I've never had any formal training.

It wouldn’t hurt to take the STRESS Course. You’re running one at a time, or with a partner, so an Instructor can keep you corralled if need be.

Back
Top Bottom