• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stripped A1 uppers $129 (blems)

I’m still kicking myself for not buying a couple when Brownells had them for $70

I’ve got two stripped uppers and only one stripped lower right now, so I’ll probably end up ordering a pistol lower from JSE to even things up.

I’m trying to hold off and see if they drop the price anymore though.

Could always try a ZEV lower! Was gonna mention the JSE marked lowers are made by Mega, but it looks like they only sell them in upper/lower sets...

Could always try a ZEV lower! Was gonna mention the JSE marked lowers are made by Mega, but it looks like they only sell them in upper/lower sets...
I’m a purist. It’s gotta have the atomic logo on it.

:nod:

One more lower should do it for me anyway. That’ll give me two stripped sets. I’ll probably do a 9mm pistol and a 7.62x39 rifle and then be DONE with ARs

At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

I’m a purist. It’s gotta have the atomic logo on it.

:nod:

One more lower should do it for me anyway. That’ll give me two stripped sets. I’ll probably do a 9mm pistol and a 7.62x39 rifle and then be DONE with ARs

At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

I'm trying to finish my 9mm build...I have some leftover parts still...what to do, what to do...

I'm trying to finish my 9mm build...I have some leftover parts still...what to do, what to do...
Have you got an AR22? You know I’m big into .22lr so I’m gonna tell you that you gotta have a dedicated .22 AR!

A 16” dedicated .22 barrel actually looks like a 14.5” because the barrel sits farther back in the upper receiver than a 5.56 barrel.

You could do some type of clone build and get the 14.5” look without the hassle of a stamp.

Back
Top Bottom