• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

stripped Anderson lower $55 plus shipping

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Not blems. At Wideners. But you have to make an account and IIRC, you have to email a photo of your driver's license. I could be wrong but I think I had to do that.

Shipping to me was $11 and some change. You Atlanta guys have at least one place that does free ffl transfers for ODT members so this ain't a bad deal imo.

https://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=100001677

Not blems. At Wideners. But you have to make an account and IIRC, you have to email a photo of your driver's license. I could be wrong but I think I had to do that.

Shipping to me was $11 and some change. You Atlanta guys have at least one place that does free ffl transfers for ODT members so this ain't a bad deal imo.

https://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=100001677

That same place already sells Anderson lowers for $60...

Well damn, lol. You Atlanta guys have it made!

Yes, it is nice living in the city. Having about six different ethnicities of restaurants that will deliver to your home. I think about that, and the other joys of city life often. Like while I'm in bumper-to-bumper traffic for 30 minutes during my 6-mile commute to work...

Or when I'm wishing I could wash my car, but can't because it's illegal.

Or when I'd like to shoot my pellet rifle in my own back yard, but can't because it's illegal...

Good and bad, good and bad...

: )

Yes, it is nice living in the city. Having about six different ethnicities of restaurants that will deliver to your home. I think about that, and the other joys of city life often. Like while I'm in bumper-to-bumper traffic for 30 minutes during my 6-mile commute to work...

Or when I'm wishing I could wash my car, but can't because it's illegal.

Or when I'd like to shoot my pellet rifle in my own back yard, but can't because it's illegal...

Good and bad, good and bad...

: )

Oddly enough, I needed that read today. I appreciate your post, my friend. Good perspective.

Back
Top Bottom