• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stripped AR lowers

Classic City is in Athens and only charges 5 bucks if I remember correctly.
Good to know! I will be sure to give them a call about that next time I get ready to order something.

The pawn shop in Danielsville charges $20, and he will only receive guns from another FFL. That cuts out some of the decent deals listed by private sellers on gunbroker.

The problem I always run into when looking for a lower online is that you have to find a SUPER DOOPER cheap deal to make up for the added cost of shipping and transfer fees. Maybe you can get lucky though and find one with free shipping and then find an FFL that does free transfers. I know there are some that do free transfers, but none close to me.

Bingo. I was just about to order a Bushmaster stripped lower from Brownells for $50 figuring it was reasonablely priced but their shipping made it $70 and killed the deal. I was able to get 2 of the Andersons from CG&P for less than the one, including taxes.

fatboytactical.net is where I get mine. The last batch I ordered came out to $41 each shipped and transferred. The last 2 shipments of lowers I got were all sequential serial numbers as well.

fatboytactical.net is where I get mine. The last batch I ordered came out to $41 each shipped and transferred. The last 2 shipments of lowers I got were all sequential serial numbers as well.

I have done business with them a couple of times and do not hesitate recommending them: Professional and Fast-Shippers!

fatboytactical.net is where I get mine. The last batch I ordered came out to $41 each shipped and transferred. The last 2 shipments of lowers I got were all sequential serial numbers as well.[/QUOTE
Ordered a barrel on Tueday morning and was at my house on Thursday. About to order from them again , fast ship and great prices,

Back
Top Bottom