• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Structured cabling/Low Voltage Apprentice needed

js415

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
GeorgiaCarry.org
226   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a young man who would like to venture into, and learn, the Structured Cabling System trade.

We are a small family owned business who provides cabling and support to the largest grocery chain here in Georgia. Our service area includes Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee.

We build CAT5, CAT6, Fiber Optic, Coax, and Video systems. This includes all backbone cabling as well as hardware installations.

Applicants must be willing and able to travel out of state on occasion. This does not happen often, but it does happen and is required.

No experience in needed. I can train on the job. Use of basic hand tools helpful. Must not be afraid of heights, or getting dirty.

I would very much prefer a person who lives on the southside of Atlanta. Then the person could meet me every morning and travel in my van to work locations. Saving the applicant from having to drive their personal vehicle to job sites. They are subject to change on a moments notice, due to emergencies.

All out of town expenses are paid, and wages are based on experience, if any. Usually no weekend work. It can happen though, so be prepared.

Usually no third shift work, but it can happen.

The best candidates in the past have been young men who are high school graduates and holding off on going to college. Those looking to learn and build a career should send me a PM here for a preliminary interview.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom