Struggling finding gunpowder...

If it's the same place I'm thinking about, it is a free standing building almost next door to Georgia Gun Store. They have got an incredible selection of powders. I can't remember the name right now, but you can't miss it.

I know this would be out of your range, but the Bass and Amtler, located between Eatonton and Milledgeville, has a newly stocked inventory of reloading supplies, and the best prices on firearms in the state.
You could always come down and go fishing, then buy your powder?
He had powder (including Accurate Arms) when no one in the State had stock. And, the prices weren't butt pirate level like the dealers at the ATL shows. I wish I had a reason to drive by that store more often.

He had powder (including Accurate Arms) when no one in the State had stock. And, the prices weren't butt pirate level like the dealers at the ATL shows. I wish I had a reason to drive by that store more often.

The owner Ken, is a great guy.
I try to stop by whenever I go to Milledgeville. I have purchase many firearms from him in the past.

"If you can find it cheaper, buy it" lol you have to love his sign out front.

His inventory had dwindled down several years ago, and I don't think he does any more pawning, but he's alway done me right on trades.

The owner Ken, is a great guy.
I try to stop by whenever I go to Milledgeville. I have purchase many firearms from him in the past.

"If you can find it cheaper, buy it" lol you have to love his sign out front.

His inventory had dwindled down several years ago, and I don't think he does any more pawning, but he's alway done me right on trades.
First time in the store I overheard him on the phone with his tech support rep and asked if he wanted me to take a look. He said, "Sure, please do." and I spent about 10 minutes on the phone getting his PC to work correctly. Super nice guy and I like that he accepted help when offered. I think I bought $300 worth of powder that day.

Just about anytime I stop by, he will sell 4 or 5 firearms within the hour that I'm there, sometimes more.
The Bass ans Antler, be arming America. lol

Back
Top Bottom