• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stupid good deals at GA Gun Store

It's worth the drive from Douglasville. Think I'll head up there today. Anybody between me and there that wants to ride, I have 3 empty seats, just be standing on 85 with an ODT sign, and I'll stop and pick you up.

It's worth the drive from Douglasville. Think I'll head up there today. Anybody between me and there that wants to ride, I have 3 empty seats, just be standing on 85 with an ODT sign, and I'll stop and pick you up.

I think I'm heading up to Toccoa. Leave early to stop here or save my money for bail?

You know, one thing that kinda hurts my butt is that I had JUST bought a new Colt Combat Elite from them, and now it's on sale for nearly 140 bucks off!.:mad::grey::confused::evil:

now the question is....do I go up there and spend my "extra" cash, or do I wait and hope and pray the scope ive been looking at online goes on sale for black Friday/cyber Monday so I can finally order it?? hmmmmmmmm decisions decisions........

now the question is....do I go up there and spend my "extra" cash, or do I wait and hope and pray the scope ive been looking at online goes on sale for black Friday/cyber Monday so I can finally order it?? hmmmmmmmm decisions decisions........

Google Black Friday sales and see if anyone has it listed. Most sales have been published.

I can't go today or any day this month.

I'd be too tempted to get that Rock Island 1911 in 10mm with the vz grips...

Grrr, why did I have to go to their website? WHY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom