Stupid things you did when you were a kid

Jamescg

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
President of the neckbeard club
98   0
Reaction score
I will go first, in the mid 70’s I was in the garage playing, and I found a bottle of coke in the wooden coke box and drank some, it wasn’t coke it was gas my brother used the coke bottle for the lawn mower gas, My mom snatched me up and took me to cobb General hospital, they gave me some milk and sent me home.

I’ll put it like this....I got shipped off to military school when I was 12. :becky:

My father finished out his high school education at Kemper Military School and Culver Academy. He was a good football player and his sophomore year in regular school-Scottsbluff Nebraska played their rival-Geary Nebraska. They got the crap beat out of them and as soon as the game was over my dad took off his shoulder pads in the locker room, ran to his truck and grabbed a crescent wrench and then crawled under the 2 Geary school buses and took the drain plugs out of the oil pans. Locked the motors up on both of them. He got caught because he had used oil on his hands, shoes and football pants.

My dumbest thing was drilling holes in a tree the same size as a 30-06, 243, 30-30, 44 and 12 gauge shells. My brother and I would shove the bullets in the holes and then back up and shoot at the primers with our BB guns. Had a buddy over one time and he couldn’t hit them so he got up close at about 10 feet. Hit a 30-06 shell and the case came back and hit him in the fat just above his belt line. Ripped a huge ass hole through his muffin top. That was the end of that game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When i was a kid - wont say how old - we were playing in the houses they were building behind us. Big cedar houses, 3 story, nice houses. A friend and oI decided to take all the insulation they had in one of the houses and pile it all in a garbage pit next to the house half built, then we was jumping off the third story into the garbage pit full of insulation. It was like landing on a big pillow ! A big ITCHY pillow ! LOLz
I got caught along with one of my two buddies, by the cops patrolling the construction site where the houses were being built. The other guy ran, got away and we swore there was only two of us ! Lol.
I bet i itched for a week !! 🤣

I remember as a kid (under 10) having a plastic gun that shot ping pong balls. Anyway, we somehow loaded it with bottle caps. We then hid in the sandbagged ditch of our creek, right by the road. Waited for some cars to drive by and I shot that bottle cap load at the passing car. Well, driver stopped, got out and went off on us. I got in pretty good trouble for that.

Back
Top Bottom