• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sub2k Gen 2 $287

I dig mine. Traded a Ruger PC9 for it. And yeah I know the Ruger was the better quality rifle. However, I didn't see the real point in the takedown feature. On top of that it was pretty damn heavy for what it was.

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_190857022_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220504_190857022_HDR.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 5
They really kicking s&w in the head before they even get to their knees with this.
If it drops to $250 I won't say no even though I don't want it
I assume you're referring to the new Smith folding 9. I didn't like what I saw. Only advantage I could see it had was the ability to mount an optic and still fold. But the sideways folding thing makes it bulkier than the Sub2K and the hinge/pivot point where it folds it really ugly.

I
I dig mine. Traded a Ruger PC9 for it. And yeah I know the Ruger was the better quality rifle. However, I didn't see the real point in the takedown feature. On top of that it was pretty damn heavy for what it was.
I think I did too+some cash on my end lol. My Pc9 was crap IMO. I'm not a fan of ruger at all. Very sub par machining. Just didn't suit my needs either.

I
I think I did too+some cash on my end lol. My Pc9 was crap IMO. I'm not a fan of ruger at all. Very sub par machining. Just didn't suit my needs either.
I have to say that I liked the Ruger. I liked the fluted and threaded barrel. I liked that it was basically like running a larger caliber 10/22. But I didn't see me ever having a need for the takedown feature. And I feel like that added weight to an already heavy rifle.

Back
Top Bottom