• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suddenly Homeschooling seems like a good idea.

You clearly have absolutely no logical abilities to speak of, because what you typed makes absolutely no sense nor does it have a grain of truth. Please find ANYTHING that shows I defended this disgusting act. Anything.
Then what on earth are you so bent about? You came out of your shoes and started ranting about the bible for some unknown reason. The guy in the OP is a pervert.
My comment was regarding the fact that there's lots of sexual perversion in the U.S. today. People are pretty subjective about what they consider perversion today.
A male teacher has sex with an underage teenage girl - pervert and outrage. A female teacher has sex with an underage teenage boy - not a pervert and invariably a bunch of posts lamenting they didn't have a teacher so good looking etc...
(Since some of you are REALLY fixated on homosexuality apparently) A gay teacher wants to teach elementary school students that homosexual behavior is normal - not a pervert. A straight teacher wants to teach elementary school students that homosexual behavior is not normal - clearly a 'biggot'. We keep sliding the scale. The pervert in the OP will one day not be a pervert. He'll simply be a 'victim' (needing special rights of course). It's called PROGRESS.

please explain your original statement then and tell me how you are not comparing the filth this thread is about to gay people.
Read what you want. Interesting that you went there though. If by saying a 'pervert is born that way' had you jumping to homosexuals, well.... you might want to be a little more introspective and less accusatory.

Then what on earth are you so bent about? You came out of your shows and started ranting about the bible for some unknown reason. The guy in the OP is a pervert.
My comment was regarding the fact that there's lots of sexual perversion in the U.S. today. People are pretty subjective about what they consider perversion today.
A male teacher has sex with an underage teenage girl - pervert and outrage. A female teacher has sex with an underage teenage boy - not a pervert and invariably a bunch of posts lamenting they didn't have a teacher so good looking etc...
(Since some of you are REALLY fixated on homosexuality apparently) A gay teacher wants to teach elementary school students that homosexual behavior is normal - not a pervert. A straight teacher wants to teach elementary school students that homosexual behavior is not normal - clearly a 'biggot'. We keep sliding the scale. The pervert in the OP will one day not be a pervert. He'll simply be a 'victim' (needing special rights of course). It's called PROGRESS.

I'm so "bent" about you being completely unable to understand how what two consenting ADULTS do that involves absolutely no one else, is somehow "bad" according to YOUR asinine beliefs. Do you not understand this premise? Take the OP for example. It does NOT meet the requirement because

1) both parties were not adults

AND

2) no consent was given

The teacher in the OP is clearly mentally ill and should be harshly punished. If it were my kid I'd honestly probably kill him. Understand yet?

I'm so "bent" about you being completely unable to understand how what two consenting ADULTS do that involves absolutely no one else, is somehow "bad" according to YOUR asinine beliefs. Do you not understand this premise? Take the OP for example. It does NOT meet the requirement because

1) both parties were not adults

AND

2) no consent was given

The teacher in the OP is clearly mentally ill and should be harshly punished. If it were my kid I'd honestly probably kill him. Understand yet?
Once again you are jumping to conclusions. I don't think two homosexuals (since you are another hung up on it apparently) doing whatever the hell they want in their bedroom is 'bad' (according to my 'asinine' beliefs). Of course I consider brocolli 'bad', soooo.... Do I consider it perverted? Well yeah, but they don't have to answer to me nor I to them so who gives a flip?
I agree with your last statement. Some more progressive than you would probably be horrified by it though.

This is not where I saw this thread going
Sorry. Some folks are pretty 'touchy' about certain subjects when they go looking for a slight. Regarding your OP, it sort of speaks for itself. Homeschooling used to be for 'weird' people. Not it would seem it's more 'weird' to leave your kids in a school where they are subjected to who knows what. What parent in their most horrific nightmares would have dreamed up such a thing?
By the way, I do remember hearing about this when it happened. It made one day's news cycle and then was gone.

Back
Top Bottom