• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suicide Squad?

Redbox someday. The Joker's actor looks like he was mis-cast from Twilight. The Movie might as well have been titled "Hotty Quinn and Some Other Dudes that you won't pay attention to."

Well, just got back from it.

Didn't really like it.

Harley Quinn was the high point, but usually only when she was facing away from the camera.

The true "villains" were freaking terrible.

I liked Will Smith's character, though.

Overall: wait for video.

Saw it yesterday, didn't really care for it. The first half was a sloppy mess, the second half featured an underwhelming villain, and I did not like the joker. There's no doubt that the stories surrounding it being heavily re-edited are true IMO.

Margot Robbie was the best part. Will Smith was ok, he was pretty much just Will Smith. Some of the action sequences were ok but overall it was a disappointment. I guess the best thing I can say about it is I enjoyed it better than the Ghostbusters remake.

It apparently got a complete re-write and some re-shooting in the wake of mass-shootings because part of the plot & stick of the Villan is to mind-**** random people into committing crimes and mass killings.

It apparently got a complete re-write and some re-shooting in the wake of mass-shootings because part of the plot & stick of the Villan is to mind-**** random people into committing crimes and mass killings.
I've always appreciated how sensitive Hollywood is to things like this. It's good that they refrain from glorifying violence and such things and are brave enough as actors to stand up against evil enterprises such as the NRA. And white, Christian men.

I'll never watch another thing Will Smith is in. At his latest promotional appearance in Dubai he slammed the "American racists and Islamaphobes" once again. He claimed that there was no reason to fear Muslims since he was in Dubai and everyone there was really nice to him. All the while he is surrounded by a mob of armed security guards.

I wish I could put him and his racist family in Aleppo Syria and let them enjoy the local hospitality there.

Back
Top Bottom