Summit 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand Aluminum

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this stand. I am 6'2"280 and this thing says it has a weight capacity of 350.

Just curious if any other guys my size use this stand and comfort of the stand.

I already ordered it and it should be here Tuesday.

Thanks guys.

www.summitstands.com_media_catalog_product_cache_2_image_1000xc5429395a037a412dc32eb6bfa4d3937.jpg

Never used that one but I love my Summit Goliath. It has tons of room. Honestly though if I had it to do over I would have went with the Titan, bigger foot rest. Im 6'4" a room is important to me.

Never used that one but I love my Summit Goliath. It has tons of room. Honestly though if I had it to do over I would have went with the Titan, bigger foot rest.
Supposedly according to reviews this is the best climber for bigger hunters. How big are you brother? Just trying to figure how much room I will have. Seat width says 18 inches and seems to be the biggest summit makes.

Supposedly according to reviews this is the best climber for bigger hunters. How big are you brother? Just trying to figure how much room I will have. Seat width says 18 inches and seems to be the biggest summit makes.
About 190 but 6'4" , being tall though I like to stretch my legs out and being comfortable is key to hunting for me.

What stand do you use brother?

Years ago I had access to a good welder and built a custom ladder stand. I don't hunt anymore due to health! But I'm hoping, praying maybe this season I'll be able to do some light hunting, maybe a ground blind. @sniper22 has been after me to come out to his place, so hopefully this year we'll see.

Years ago I had access to a good welder and built a custom ladder stand. I don't hunt anymore due to health! But I'm hoping, praying maybe this season I'll be able to do some light hunting, maybe a ground blind. @sniper22 has been after me to come out to his place, so hopefully this year we'll see.
I hope you do brother. Nothing quite like being in the woods waiting on a 4 legged snack. ;)

Edit: I haven't hunted in years. I am starting to get that itch again though and I am hoping to pick up the guys ten point vapor he has listed on here. I think sitting in the woods will be good for me.

Back
Top Bottom