• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Support Gun Rights on Amazon

Isn't the beast you and me though?
The .gov/everything under the .gov umbrella is supported by taxes (it's not a stand alone business) paid for by you, me, anyone who pays taxes. I think we'd be starving ourselves by not asking corporations to pay taxes in the long run..

No, the beast is not you and me. The beast is the all consuming leviathan that has become the federal government. The federal government should not be paying for 99.9% of the **** it is paying for, so yes starve the beast.

Only 2A charities i could find are NRA related. Theyre not getting my money, i wont send amazon's to them either. Someone earlier said GA Carry is on there but i couldnt find them.

No, the beast is not you and me. The beast is the all consuming leviathan that has become the federal government. The federal government should not be paying for 99.9% of the **** it is paying for, so yes starve the beast.

Man, you realize that money is from our taxes and the lavish spending is because we elected them and allow them to do so right?

Second Amendment Foundation for the Win! Those guys deserve every single penny they can get.

I'm pissed I never thought of even looking for them as a charity.

Totally agree here. ^^^^

IF you have to spend money with Amazon and they allow you to donate to a 2A friendly organization then the Second Ammendment Foundation is the way to go for sure. They are in the courtrooms across the country fighting against as much of the bull**** legal infringements that come up all the time.

Back
Top Bottom