Survival knife ?

Warning to OP, once you buy an ESEE you gotta get another....then another.....then another! A few years back all I wanted was a 6. I have every one now except a Junglas and a Laser Strike. They both are on my list! Another member has a Junglas for $100 listed, but I missed out on it.

Warning to OP, once you buy an ESEE you gotta get another....then another.....then another! A few years back all I wanted was a 6. I have every one now except a Junglas and a Laser Strike. They both are on my list! Another member has a Junglas for $100 listed, but I missed out on it.
I don't know why this posted twice?!

If you like that Blackbird SK-5, consider the Laser Strike. Both are spear points and twists on the traditional Kephart style bushcrafter. The LS is a better value, and the handle is so comfortable.

Depending on your budget, Becker, Condor and Cold Steel offer some great values.
...and always have a Mora or Opinel handy. Can't beat their price / weight as a back-up!

Lots of good gear available, but it boils down to: what fits in your hand best, and what gives you confidence when you are holding it.

If you like that Blackbird SK-5, consider the Laser Strike. Both are spear points and twists on the traditional Kephart style bushcrafter. The LS is a better value, and the handle is so comfortable.

Depending on your budget, Becker, Condor and Cold Steel offer some great values.
...and always have a Mora or Opinel handy. Can't beat their price / weight as a back-up!

Lots of good gear available, but it boils down to: what fits in your hand best, and what gives you confidence when you are holding it.
You can't beat the UNCONDITIONAL lifetime warranty on the ESEE. Something to consider when making your decision.

Opinel... I'm going to have to look that one up-

I don't know why this posted twice?!
Because ESEEs are so awesome that it's worth saying twice!

Seriously, my EDC blade is an ESEE Izula and I can't say enough good things about it!

It's tough as nails and razor sharp. Plus, you can't beat the ESEE lifetime unconditional warranty. You can pretty much do whatever you want with the knife and if it does break (very doubtful) you simply send the pieces back to ESEE and they will send you a brand new replacement no questions asked.

Because ESEEs are so awesome that it's worth saying twice!

Seriously, my EDC blade is an ESEE Izula and I can't say enough good things about it!

It's tough as nails and razor sharp. Plus, you can't beat the ESEE lifetime unconditional warranty. You can pretty much do whatever you want with the knife and if it does break (very doubtful) you simply send the pieces back to ESEE and they will send you a brand new replacement no questions asked.

Yep, I EDC an izula 2 and use it every day. I just got a 3 and am trying it out to see which I like best. Yes I'm a knife nerd , carrying an izula, 3,Leatherman and OKC model 1 or 2, depending how I feel that day, all at one time.

Just had a guy walk into the shop with a tan Izula, kydex sheath and black scales...asked if I would give him $25 for it....of course, I am the new owner of an Izula! I figured it would compliment the Laser Strike and ESEE 6 pretty well.

ESEE, all day, every day.

Back
Top Bottom