• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap meet in june

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
OK I own a shop with descent size parking lot and want to have a ODT swap meet. I am thinking a Sunday would be best for those that get duped into working on Saturdays. I think it is in a good central location for use norther members right on HWY 20 on the Forsyth Cherokee border. I am thinking June 7th or 14th. Start it at maybe 8am so those that can't miss church can still swing by and last until the last person leaves. I am hoping for a big turn out so get ready. Bring your stuff guns, gun parts, gun accessories, other cap you want to off load on some other fool or maybe some ofriends the wife's soap? . I am going to try and have a grill there I won't be able to open the doors of the shop so no bathroom will be available that is the only down side but do to insurance purposes that's how it has to be.

Let's start by getting a ruff head count and or response on which date works best for the majority.

I will try for a later month in the year it seems there is already a lot going on in those two weekends.

Last edited:
Reactions: pax
Back
Top Bottom