• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T minus 2 days and counting (until surgery)

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
We are at T minus right at 54 hrs and counting; apparently my nerves are getting to me, since I cannot sleep? For those that don't already know, I have to check myself into Piedmont Atlanta tomorrow (yes--happy July 4th to me); for open heart surgery Tuesday afternoon around noon 30. I haven't been worried about the surgery and not 100% sure that's what is keeping me awake now? What I am worried about is losing my job. W/o getting into specific details, I have to be back to work by September 1st or they are going to let me go. After 23.5 years, I may be facing unemployment. That has me worried and in need of your prayers please!

We are at T minus right at 54 hrs and counting; apparently my nerves are getting to me, since I cannot sleep? For those that don't already know, I have to check myself into Piedmont Atlanta tomorrow (yes--happy July 4th to me); for open heart surgery Tuesday afternoon around noon 30. I haven't been worried about the surgery and not 100% sure that's what is keeping me awake now? What I am worried about is losing my job. W/o getting into specific details, I have to be back to work by September 1st or they are going to let me go. After 23.5 years, I may be facing unemployment. That has me worried and in need of your prayers please!
You'll be right as rain by then. Just focus on recovery.

Back
Top Bottom