• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T-shirt company

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
My wife and I (mostly my wife she's the brains) are starting up a T-shirt business. Nothing to make a living at but more of a hobby that might make a few bucks. This hobby has taken up half my man cave with silk screen printing equipment. Most all themes are Second Amendment related or just PURE MERICA!
What do you guys think of her latest design?
24184.jpeg

@mrsbulletpaluza
24405.jpeg

She made these!

Range rags are for sale NOW! $8 no shipping charge for the these if put in with a shirt order they are very large and hold all your parts. Little over 2ft square.
25243.jpeg

My wife and I (mostly my wife she's the brains) are starting up a T-shirt business. Nothing to make a living at but more of a hobby that might make a few bucks. This hobby has taken up half my man cave with silk screen printing equipment. Most all themes are Second Amendment related or just PURE MERICA!
What do you guys think of her latest design?
View attachment 2021747
@mrsbulletpaluza

I would really be a little hesitant to push these as there of those out there that will or might accuse you of 'suggesting people do bad things' along the lines of 'inciting riots'. Admittedly I am of the old school and view conservative protestors as just making a target of themselves in this screwed up media enviornment.

Back
Top Bottom