Tactical Double Barrel?

blackplague14

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
So, while working the table at the last gun show, Zac and I were talking about Biden's ridiculous "all you need is a double barrel" statement. Zac tells me he has a Stoeger Double Defense on order. Not to be outdone, I start my search and found a 12ga at a local store today. I had a Trijicon Reflex sight sitting in the safe waiting to be mounted on a gun. It has the M4 flattop mount on it, which is way too high to be mounted on a shotgun, but I slapped it on there anyway. I've mentioned before that I was blinded in my right eye in a work accident so I'm stuck shooting most long guns left handed. I shouldered on my right and the Reflex lined up perfectly with my left eye! So what started out as a joke has suddenly become something useful.

I've also got a 4Sevens Maelstrom MM-X 480 lumens light to mount on it, but need to pick up a 1" ring. I'm also looking for an Eagle Industries shotgun stock pack, if anyone knows where to find one in stock.

Anyone else got a Biden's Home Defense Special?

i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_IMAG0365.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a stoeger couch gun supreme. My dad has the tactical 20 gauge they sell and it's fine, but I want the double trigger and chokes.

Oh yeah. The Stoeger Double Defense was the inspiration for my build. Old Stevens 311C that has already been cut to 18.5, added a rail to the top and a rail on the bottom, high viz sights and put matt black on it. I was going to put a red dot on it, but never did. What kind of sight do you have on yours?

i47.tinypic.com_1z1s478.jpg

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/62...itary-version-with-ar-15-flat-top-mount-matte

Here is a link to the type of sight I'm using. Yes, it is worth more than the shotgun, but the dot glows like night sights and has fiber optics for day time use. The brighter the sun, the brighter the dot, and no batteries required.

Beautiful sight, really nice. However, I am going to follow the link you sent me in PM for a less expensive version, and thanks for the link. I may put a bayonet on mine, Zombie green of course. Seriously mine shoots very well. However, the recoil can be described as stout. Would not want to put 50 rounds through it in one range visit. Very easy to handle in the house.

Back
Top Bottom