• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactical gear thread?

This whole idea of a separate classifieds is for gear is a fail from the start then, I made this account a year ago and I didn't find this discussion until 6 months after it was made by typing in the search bar "tactical gear" since I had no idea where to post my stuff.

Thread Revive!!!

Just wanted to point out that this is by far the most upvoted thread in the Site Suggestions category, yet still no action as of yet.

I’ve been looking for a multicam plate carrier to replace my current one and Im reviving this thread out of frustration. I can only sift through pages of “uncle Neds used beer coozies”, fishing poles, ski boots and yeti coolers before giving up in frustration in the “Outdoor Gear and Knives”.

We really, really need a Tactical Gear subcategory and this is the most upvoted suggestion on the site.

That's how many of the newer sections came about. And tactical gear gets posted and sold every day.
I have a hard time believing that more vehicles are sold on this site than Tac gear and yet Vehicles have their own categories. Only 600 threads in that entire category.... weird.

Mods are weird. Like a million dead categories, but one of the more useful suggestions gets looked over because Fudds gonna fudd I guess.

I have a hard time believing that more vehicles are sold on this site than Tac gear and yet Vehicles have their own categories. Only 600 threads in that entire category.... weird.

As already stated above, mods and admins have zero control over categories and forum sections. Only Okuma Okuma is able to create new sections or new tags in the classifieds.

since this thread started, I've gotten a BFG belt all set up, slickster with plates, helmet with NODs, and otherwise become Ultimate Suburban Tactical!

Back
Top Bottom