• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactical Response, Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle May 28 -31

Check my earlier comment. We had Jerry and Yeager on day one. On day two, Yeager gave the lecture then we had Jerry and Jay Gidson at the range. It was about 90 degrees and 100% humidity while we there. That part sucked but it was the only thing that sucked. I would love to go back and take advanced fighting pistol and immediate action medical.

Cool, let me know if you plan to go as I have interest in both. Also, Red Hill Range is in the process of scheduling a medical course from Skinny Medic in the fall that I will attend. No dates yet.

Do you train anywhere locally? Or any place you recommend?

I can't recommend any locally. I just practice what I learned in fighting pistol on a private range. That's the first class I have taken. I don't want it to be my last though.

There's an upcoming class I plan on taking at Red Hill Range from a Tactical Response alumni called Rockwell Tactical that Tim and Jerry recommended:

Dynamic Carbine – 221
September 22-23

“This is a 2-day class designed to break the static range mindset. Gunfights are a dynamic experience – training for one should be as well. We will emphasize a lot of movement, using cover and concealment, fundamental shooting skills, shooting with either hand, Basic shooter first aid concepts, multiple targets, working as a team and more in a variety of drills that stress realism and will challenge your decision making. You will learn techniques for using your gun from CQB distance out to 100+ yards, and gain the confidence and mindset to not only survive, but thrive with use of your carbine.” – Rockwelltactical.com

There's an upcoming class I plan on taking at Red Hill Range from a Tactical Response alumni called Rockwell Tactical that Tim and Jerry recommended:

Dynamic Carbine – 221
September 22-23

“This is a 2-day class designed to break the static range mindset. Gunfights are a dynamic experience – training for one should be as well. We will emphasize a lot of movement, using cover and concealment, fundamental shooting skills, shooting with either hand, Basic shooter first aid concepts, multiple targets, working as a team and more in a variety of drills that stress realism and will challenge your decision making. You will learn techniques for using your gun from CQB distance out to 100+ yards, and gain the confidence and mindset to not only survive, but thrive with use of your carbine.” – Rockwelltactical.com
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom