• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tactical Rifle II Sept 20 Barrow County reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
On Saturday, Sept 20, we will be offering Tactical Rifle II at the Barrow County Sheriffs Office Range from 0900-1800hrs.

We had 5 slots partially paid for by DHS and they have since requested a private course. Therefore, I am placing partial payment from their course to this open course due to time constraints.

Therefore, the tuition is $150 for the course and we will close registration when either all spots are filled or Sept 13th

The requirements for this course can be found on our website but the main portions are as follows:

Must have had previous intermediate rifle training in the last year to register for this course
Magazine fed rifle with sling
Pistol with holster
3 magazines for primary and secondary (pistol) with magazine pouches for each
250rnds of primary ammunition
200rnds of secondary ammunition
Eye/Ear protection
extra snacks, hydration and lunch if you have special dietary needs ( water and lunch will be provided)

if you have any questions please contact myself or our staff

On Saturday, Sept 20, we will be offering Tactical Rifle II at the Barrow County Sheriffs Office Range from 0900-1800hrs.

We had 5 slots partially paid for by DHS and they have since requested a private course. Therefore, I am placing partial payment from their course to this open course due to time constraints.

Therefore, the tuition is $150 for the course and we will close registration when either all spots are filled or Sept 13th

The requirements for this course can be found on our website but the main portions are as follows:

Must have had previous intermediate rifle training in the last year to register for this course
Magazine fed rifle with sling
Pistol with holster
3 magazines for primary and secondary (pistol) with magazine pouches for each
250rnds of primary ammunition
200rnds of secondary ammunition
Eye/Ear protection
extra snacks, hydration and lunch if you have special dietary needs ( water and lunch will be provided)

if you have any questions please contact myself or our staff

This is a very fun class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom